Thursday 16 February 2012

WELCOME TO MY FIRST POST ABOUT MY CRAFTS.

I hope you will enjoy my new blog. This is all about the various crafts that I love to make.

 I have a large collection of magazines that are an inspiration for me but they are also a bit of a trap.  New ideas, more fabric, beads, threads etc to buy and then starting the creation. Finishing it isn't always as easy though.  I keep promising that ONE DAY I will finish all these things but I will have to get up very early as it will be a very long day!

This is a small stitched cushion that I made last December for a dear friend for her 60th birthday. I have completed another eleven cushions just today for thank-you gifts for the committee members of my Probus club.  I love doing stitcheries, they are quick and easy and choosing colours is fun.

I must organise my photo's for future posts so this is all I have to say to you today. More to come.
Hope you will call again, until then

Take care,

Vicki.

1 comment:

  1. The verse on this cushion is beautiful Vicki. I love stitcheries too (no surprise there, is it - something else we have in common :)) but the thought of doing 11 cushions is a bit daunting. Congratulations on your new blog, it is a pleasure to visit. Hugs, Sandie

    ReplyDelete