Tuesday 10 July 2012

GOOD-BYE TO MY DEAR LITTLE DOG.

I just wanted to let you know that my sweet little dog Nicholas went to sleep on July 2nd.
I'm so sad and lonely without him but thankful that I have my two beautiful cats to love and cuddle.
I have written more about it on my other blog, LIFE'S GOOD, plus some photo's. I do hope you will read what I have written about Nick, he was the sweetest little friend and everyone who knew him misses him too.
If you are the fortunate owner of a pet or pets, give them an extra hug because they are a blessing in our lives.
Hugs,
Vicki xx

1 comment:

  1. They certainly are Vicki, and we miss them sorely when they go. But the love they give us while we have them leaves so many happy memories that are precious always. Loving hugs, your friend Sandie

    ReplyDelete