Thursday 8 November 2012

SAY HELLO TO BUSTER.




I want to introduce you to our dear little dog, Buster. He's a five year old Maltalier which is a Maltese Terrier/Cavalier King Charles Spaniel.  I just got him today. His owner wasn't able to keep him and we have missed having a dog in our family.


 


He's the most affectionate, funny little dog and has settled in very well so far.  One of my cats, Harry seems to like (or tolerate) him but my other cat Bella isn't at all happy. Her inquisitive nature will get the better of her before long though.





I knew that one day a dog in need of a home would find his way to our house and heart and Buster is just the dog I have been praying for.  He's beautiful don't you think?



I will post some more photo's later. He loves attention and tummy rubs and he will get plenty of both in our family.
 
Blessings,
Vicki.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. oh Vicki he is adorable,meant to be i think.xx

    ReplyDelete