Saturday 5 May 2012

A QUICK HELLO







I have just posted an update on my other blog,  Life's Good and though I should say hello here as well.

My time has been taken up in recent weeks with family and friends.
 My little dog Nicholas had a large cancerous lump removed recently and he's now fit and well thankfully, but it was a very worrying time for us and the nursing care he needed when he came home kept me busy.

I have also recently lost a dear friend. Ruth was a special person and we all miss her so much.  It's hard to believe that we won't see her again.

I have been busy with a variety of crafts but don't have any photo's organised yet.  ( Note to self,  get them sorted out)  I never seem to have enough hours in the day or am I just dis-organised?

I bought a Cuttlebug machine just a few days ago.  It hasn't arrived yet but some of the dies and embossing folders that I also ordered are here so I'm really looking forward to playing with it.  I've looked at so many ideas on the internet that I might have to stay up all night to try all the lovely projects!

A warm welcome to new friends who have joined  recently.  I promise to at least try and say hello more often.

Blessings,
Vicki xx



1 comment:

  1. my heart goes out to you Vicki,take care and i am glad your dog id better now.xx

    ReplyDelete